This first post in the month of August also marks the 5th anniversary of this little blog. Yes folks, Bagaholicboy turns 5 today, and what a great 5 years it has been.
And in keeping with tradition with every anniversary, there will be giveaways all through the month and all you’ll need to do for now is just to keep your eyes peeled on the blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
But before I let the cats out of the bag (yes, there is more than 1 bag to be won), here’s a quick look at what you could have missed in the month of July.
01. The biggest opening all month in Singapore has got to be Coach’s latest flagship at Wisma Atria, which opened her doors recently. And if you’re heading down soon, don’t forget to check out my loves, the Coach Legacy Leather Penny and the Coach Legacy Leather Flap Commuter.
02. Loads of Hermès’ updates in the month of July, including the desirable Dogon, and bracelets Tourbillon de Coleurs and the evergreen Kelly Double Tour. And don’t forget to check out ‘The Gift Of Time‘ exhibition that’s happening at Tanjong Pagar Railway Station from today till 12 August.
03. With more and more F/W12 bags being released, here are some you’ll most definitely need to check out, including the Fendi 2Jours, the Mulberry Bryn, and the Burberry Prorsum Studded Leather Document Case, all of which rank high on my lust list.
04. More bags for the ladies include the Anya Hindmarch Marano Music Box, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Pochette, the classic Bayswater in a gorgeous new hue, and darling gems from Raoul. Meet the Shalom Mini and the Bridget Saddle. Oh, and there’s the 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘The Breakup’ 31 Minute Bag too and the new neons from the Furla Candy collection.
05. And no, I’m not nearly done yet. There’s the new TCSC satchels in sweet pastels, Pre-Fall 2012 lovelies from Chanel, the new Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma BB in Passion Yellow and the Givenchy Embroidered Star Emblem Minaudière which is a sight for sore eyes.
06. For the boys we’ve got name card cases galore, the Bottega Veneta ‘Flocked Suede’ Cabat, and iPad cases from Loewe. Also shoes in abundance from the likes of Christian Louboutin, Kenzo, and Prada. The Alfred Dunhill Leather iPad Clutch is love too, by the way.
07. No month is complete without fine jewellery and watches, and this month check out the posts on the rings from Chaumet Bee My Love collection, as well as those from the Montblanc Pétales Entrelacés collection. And then there’s the thick and chunky Montblanc Sport Chronograph Automatic which is an absolute stud.
08. Fans of Longchamp’s Le Pliage should check out this post which shows you all the colours from the F/W12 colour palette. And then there’s that quirky and offbeat video called ‘Hand Bag‘ that you should have a look at.
09. Haven’t got your Louis Vuitton + Yayoi Kusama fix yet? Check out this post for prices in USD, and don’t forget to visit our very own pop-up store in Ngee Ann City, one of only 7 in the world.
10. More bits and bobs include the Moschino Gennarino iPhone4 Case, the F/W12 Loewe ad campaign, the F/W12 Bottega Veneta ad campaign, the Kenzo Tiger Embroidery Sweater, and of course, Mila Kunis and the Miss Dior bag. Last but not least, the one thing I’m still hoping to get myself one of, the Chanel Quilted Lambskin Travel Wallet. It’s functional, it’s gorgeous and it’s love.
Image: Alfred Dunhill