H&M + Marni Ad Campaign

With just 11 or so more days till the H&M + Marni collaboration collection launches world wide (including Singapore) on 8 March 2012, here’s a quick look at the accompanying ad campaign, starring models Imogen Poots, Liu Wen and Sam Hayes. Set against a backdrop that evokes the best of Morocco, the ad campaign (like the commercial that was released much earlier) is dreamy and sultry, due mostly to Imogen’s come-hither poses.

Check out the full campaign here on Facebook, as well as these posts, which include the collection’s prices in SGD, along with 10 things you should know about the collection.

More importantly, I will be giving away 3 exclusive H&M + Marni scarves courtesy of H&M Singapore very, very soon, in a unique pattern/design that won’t be available for sale come 8 March. If you want to win it, I would advise you to check out all the links I posted earlier, bookmark this post and keep your eyes peeled.

UPDATE: To win the lone #marniathm scarf I’m giving away here (the other two will be given away on Facebook and Twitter), simply tell me in the post’s comments which look or single item from the collection is your favourite, and why. The most articulate, or most interesting answer (as decided by me) will be the winner, which I’ll decide this Friday. Good luck!

Image: H&M

YOU SHOULD SEE: H&M + Marni Look Book
YOU SHOULD SEE: 10 Things You Should Know About The H&M + Marni Collection

Comments

• kutik says:

The shirt from Look 19 would be the ultimate example of Marni chic design for the H&M + Marni Collection, the quirky detail pattern of the print would definitely bring some character to whatever you pair it with. Versatile enough to pair it with the H&M ? Marni shorts for a summer getaway to a beach party or dress it down with some white chinos and some suede loafers to chill out with friends. Specially now that Spring Summer 2012 is all about the details and the print, This is sure one piece that would let you stand out!

• alina says:

I absolutely love the silk dress from Womens Look 3. The details of the circle prints look amazing and especially the shot that was taken at the Moroccan villa makes me feel like packing the dress in a bag and hop onto a plane for a getaway. I can definitely wear it for work, on the weekends and especially at the beach. The price is way more reasonable than the Lanvin and Versace collections. Thanks for the look book.

• Shu Juan says:

Contrary to what Bagaholicboy felt about the ‘ho-hum’ bag designs in this Marni + HM collection, I thought they are pretty good complements to the apparels! They could also stretch the mileage even for daily use. My favourite would be the leather bag in burnt orange (S$159), cannot resist the color.

Scarves ain’t easy-to-wear neck accessories especially in Singapore in my opinion, so I really like how Look 13 pumps up the retro-chic factor instantly to the otherwise plain-looking bag, and not just around the neck!

• Mervyn says:

Oh lord, it has to be the blouse that Imogen Poots is wearing in the 1st campaign shot. The print, structure and intricate detailing are absolutely gorgeous. She looks darling in that liquid gold blouse!

• qeeee says:

I’m cray cray for all of the accessories from the HM Marni collection and winning this scarf from you will be the icing on the cake as I wear it while queuing up for the rest of the pieces come March 8!

• Joy Tan says:

Hands down, it’s got to be the blazer in the Mens’ H&M + Marni Look 22. I know my boy will look stunning in it! It’s a classic dress-me-up. The structure is just so beautiful. I’d steal it from him, and share the scarf with him by showing him the Look 17!

• shin yee says:

I want to win the scarf!! I like the silk dress from your look book, look 3. I love the cut of the dress, the color and the design! Most importantly I look best in dresses!!

• glenn says:

the t-shirt is so cute. i must have it!!

• Jade Manalac says:

woot! exciting! is it open to all readers or for those living in Singapore only?