Cruise 2012 Womens Chanel

January 2, 2012

Here’s a sampling of what you can expect from the Cruise 2012 Womens Chanel collection as far as the bags are concerned, with most, if not all of the pieces already available locally at Chanel boutiques.

And if you’re a fan of Chanel’s quilting, you’ll be pleased to know that many of the pieces in this collection come with just that, from a tote bag with aged quilted calfskin (shown above), to a lambskin messenger bag trimmed round the botton with interlaced chain detailing.

Other pieces give off a vintage vibe, like this small quilted calfskin flap bag that features a very pretty clasp. Love Chanel but dislike the thought of carrying the same Classic Flap and 2.55 bags like everyone else? This could be the one for you then. There’s one in yellow as well.

Next we have an embellished satin evening bag that comes in a different colour from the one they launched over Christmas.

All in all, it’s a collection that borders on safe, and there’s really nothing wrong with that. Especially since many of them are destined to become heirlooms that should be passed down from generation to generation.

Don’t believe me? Just head on over to my Facebook fan page to check out the rest of the collection. Really, what’s not to love?

Images: Chanel

YOU SHOULD SEE: Valentine’s 2012 Women Chanel
YOU SHOULD SEE: Chanel Interlaced Chain Bracelet
YOU SHOULD SEE: Chanel Ivory Shell Clutch

Bagaholicboy Most-Read Chanel Clutches And Wristlets Cruise 2012 Shoulder And Slings Totes Womens

Comments

• Diana says:

I am sick of calling them and their standard reply is either no clue when the item will be available or it is not available in Singapore. Even for Christmas item that is quoted in SGD in the latest brochure!

• Lin says:

I have a bone to pick with their service too, especially in boutiques – I understand being made to queue to get in, but having to wait another 10 minutes while I was passed from staff to staff. Barely anyone smiles and it was very aloof and cold experience. Their service really leaves much to be desired. Just because they are one of the most desired brands? Shouldn’t come with the territory.

• KellyX says:

Ngee Ann City I assume? I had such a bad time shopping in the boutique I don’t even know how to start describing.

Chanel isn’t alone as far as erratic service is concerned, and as a consumer you can do two things. Either find a SA who appreciates you, or another brand who does.

• Amanda Silver says:

I loooove that elegant satin evening bag: its color, shape and special clasp!!

• OLI'S FRIEND says:

Hi there! Do you happen to know when the next increase will be? There are rumours saying it might be as early as Jan??? And they just jacked up the price from 1 December 2011!!!

I heard February before Valentine’s Day but I’m not 100% sure on this.

• OLI'S FRIEND says:

Feb? Isn’t that a little too soon? *major sigh*

Thanks for the heads up. I wanted to get another Maxi from S/S 2012 collection (before the price increase again), but the SA says they have not heard anything about the release of the new collection yet.

• RC says:

Wanted to get the flap bag with vintage looking clasp in yellow but yellow’s not available in S’pore. Instead, S’pore’s got a red one which looks equally beautiful. Just got the last inside-storeroom piece at Ngee Ann. Wow, didn’t know goods move so fast. Thanks for alerting us to the launch of the collection, Bagaholicboy!

Top 5

< >
  • ValentinoShoulder Bag
  • Anya HindmarchCrisp Packet Clutch
  • HermèsMini Convoyeur Wallet
  • ChanelParfum Bottle Clutch
  • CoachMini Borough
  • ValentinoShoulder Bag

Comments

There should be stocks, and then again it depends on which city in Europe you are visiting, which isn't...

Bagaholicboy on Bagaholicboy News #247 – Euro Prices For Chanel Classic Flap, 2.55 & Boy
09:12 PM Apr 19

Hi, Bagaholicboy. I like reading your blog because you always have accurate information. I'm just wondering if you know...

jassica on Bagaholicboy News #247 – Euro Prices For Chanel Classic Flap, 2.55 & Boy
04:30 PM Apr 18

I'm so wanting to get this today... what do u mean wait for it???

Carat on Saint Laurent Classic Large Monogramme Satchel
01:06 PM Apr 18

Sounds like the prices in Paris are better than the US? Was in Vegas this past weekend and...

Victoria on Bagaholicboy News #247 – Euro Prices For Chanel Classic Flap, 2.55 & Boy
09:58 AM Apr 17

Have a read here. http://bagaholicboy.com/2013/06/bagaholicboy-news-247-euro-prices-for-chanel-classic-flap-2-55-boy-june-2013/

Bagaholicboy on Bagaholicboy Muses #459 – Yellow Fever
09:07 AM Apr 17

Thanks for the update Bel!

09:02 AM Apr 17